Arecont Vision AV1300 IP Camera
This item has been discontinued, please browse other Arecont Vision IP Cameras.
The Arecont Vision AV1300 is a high performance IP network camera offering clear and detailed video images with 1.3 megapixel resolution. The AV1300 delivers 4 times the resolution of an analog camera, and provides a full field-of-view far exceeding that of non-megapixel cameras. Megapixel cameras such as the AV1300 are ideal for any video surveillance application where details such as faces, objects, and license plate numbers must be captured. The camera delivers high quality video in daylight and low light conditions down to 0.1 lux.
Along with exceptional image quality, the AV1300 offers the flexibility of IP surveillance, and Power over Ethernet. Real-time video streams from the camera can be viewed remotely from any PC with Internet access. Power to the camera is sent, along with data transmissions, through a single Ethernet cable, so there's no need for complicated wiring. This saves installation costs and offers flexibility in camera placement.
Video footage from the AV1300 is stored digitally in high resolution. This gives users the ability to simultaneously zoom in on specific parts of the frame using picture-in-picture, while also watching the full field of view.
* Lens not included. Please call for lens options.
- IP-based surveillance
- 1.3 megapixel 1280x1024 resolution
- Remote video monitoring
- Digital archiving
- Low light sensitivity to 0.1 lux
- Simultaneous viewing of zoomed and full field images
- Motion JPEG compression
Available Camera Configurations:
- AV1300DN - Arecont Vision AV1300 1.3 Megapixel IP Camera, Day/Night, Standard Lens, PoE Included, No Enclosure
- AV1300M - Arecont Vision AV1300 1.3 Megapixel IP Camera, Color, Standard Lens, PoE Included, No Enclosure
- AV1300-AI - Arecont Vision AV1300 1.3 Megapixel IP Camera, Color Auto-Iris, Standard Lens, PoE Included, No Enclosure