Clear HDTV Surveillance
Combining powerful 1080p HD resolution and 18x optical zoom, the Axis P5415-E outdoor PTZ camera is ideal for outdoor surveillance when you'll need to record detailed video. This PTZ camera also comes with a paintable outdoor housing, allowing you to paint the camera to better blend in with its surroundings for minimal detection.
Why You Need PTZ
PTZ cameras can help if you need to:
- Monitor a suspicious person or activity by moving the camera as the person moves—this can be done with motion tracking software, or manually by a security guard
- Secure a large area using a pre-set camera schedule (some PTZ cameras or software have a setting that moves the camera on a set schedule to different positions)
- Provide a larger overview of an area that smaller, more focused non-PTZ cameras cannot record
- Zoom in on video to identify a person or see suspicions action without losing video quality
Sturdy Outdoor Surveillance
Outdoor surveillance cameras endure harsh conditions compared to indoor versions, so a special outdoor housing is need to:
- Keep the camera working in extreme temperatures; for the P5415-E, that's as low as -4 F and as high as 122 F
- Prevents rain, fog, and condensation from damaging the sensitive electrical equipment
- Stops dust and debris from scratching the camera lens
VideoSurveillance.com is a certified Axis Solution Gold Partner—our surveillance experts have completed the second level of training at the Axis Communications Academy. Call today for assistance building your customized Axis network solution.