Video Quality in Low Light
If you need superior surveillance video in challenging light conditions, the Axis Q1615-E camera gives you three important features:
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) balances the light in under and over-exposed sections of the video for consistent lighting
- Lightfinder technology uses an exceptionally light sensitive image sensor to record color video in low light situations where other cameras need to switch to black/white recording
- Electronic image stabilization reduces the impact of vibrations in your video, making it smoother
High Definition Security
With 1080p HD resolution, you can record larger, more detailed surveillance video. This makes the camera more useful for things like facial recognition and identifying license plates.
The camera also features video in 60 frames per second (fps), resulting in smooth movement in your videos. A standard camera uses 30 fps, making the Q1615-E ideal for surveillance in areas with a lot of movement including public areas, parking garages, and more.
Low-Temperature Outdoor Surveillance
Cold temperatures, rain, and dust can all negatively impact a camera if it doesn't come with the proper outdoor housing. For your outdoor security needs, the Axis Q1615-E comes with an Arctic Temperature Control housing that produces protection from:
- Temperatures as low as -22 F using PoE, and -40 F with a High PoE midspan
- Temperatures as high as 122 F
- Dust and debris, which can scratch the lens
- Rain, snow, hail, or fog, which can cause condensation and electrical shorts
In addition, the camera's housing is also IK10-rated, making it vandal proof and protected from direct hits and attacks.
VideoSurveillance.com is a certified Axis Solution Gold Partner and our IP experts have completed the second level of training at the Axis Communications Academy. Call today to begin designing a customized Axis solution.