QNAP NVR-104 Server (4 Channel)
This item has been discontinued and replaced by the QNAP VS-2004-L NVR
The QNAP NVR-104 is an affordable and reliable network video recorder designed for SMB and SOHO users. It supports remote monitoring and recording of network cameras from a wide range of top manufacturers, including Axis, ACTi, Arecont Vision, Panasonic, Sony, IQeye, and many more. The NVR-104 delivers 4-channel MJPEG and MPEG-4 recording, and supports one high-speed SATA hard disk (up to 1TB) for long-term video recording.
This is a completely embedded system that steers clear of the maintenance difficulties that can be found with PC-based recording systems. The NVR-104 can record video actively from local or remote IP cameras directly into a dedicated storage device. It supports real-time monitoring from anywhere via the web, and features a web-monitoring and management GUI for easy and convenient remote monitoring at any time from any location.
The QNAP NVR-104 is also a green surveillance solution with an incredibly low power consumption of less than 18W. It's also equipped with a low-noise fan for quiet operation. The NVR-104 is well-suited for a variety of surveillance applications including home, office, parking lot, campus, and retail video surveillance.
- Ultra-stable and reliable
- Real-time monitoring and recording of audio and video (up to 4 channels)
- Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Embedded CMS allows for monitoring of 120 channels from multiple NVR servers
- Easy installation
- Supports one high-speed SATA hard disk (up to 1TB) for long-term recording
- Powerful remote management
- Event notification
- Scheduled and alarm-based recording
- Supports wide range of IP cameras
- QNAP NVR-104P - Compatible with Panasonic, i-pro, Axis, ACTi, Arecont Vision, Canon, Edimax, Elmo, Etrovision, IQinvision, iPux, Mobotix, Sanyo, Sony, TOA, Toshiba, Trendnet, Y-cam
- QNAP NVR-104V - Compatible with Vivotek, Axis, ACTi, Arecont Vision, Cisco, D-Link, Edimax, Elmo, Etrovision, IQinvision, Ganz, iPux, Level One, Linksys, Mobotix, Toshiba, Trendnet, Y-cam