Vivotek IP7142 IP Camera
Designed to handle the most difficult of lighting conditions, the Vivotek IP7142 is an outdoor, day/night network camera equipped with a wide dynamic range. The camera offers effective 24-hour surveillance with day/night functionality, a removable IR cut filter, and built-in IR illuminators. This allows the IP7142 to capture superior video images in any lighting situation, even total darkness.
The camera is also built to withstand difficult outdoor environments. It features a weather-proof housing that shields it from dust and water. The Vivotek IP7142 is also vandal-proof, making it an ideal IP camera for exposed locations.
With a wide dynamic range, the Vivotek IP7142 network camera is able to capture both the bright and dark part of high-contrast scenes, preserving as much information as possible. This is particularly beneficial in outdoor settings, and areas like lobby entrances, loading docks, ATM machines, and more.
Other advanced features built into the Vivotek IP7142 network camera include Power over Ethernet, two-way audio, secure network operation, and support for 3GPP mobile surveillance, which allows users to monitor the camera remotely from a cell phone.
- Remote video and audio monitoring
- Wide dynamic range CMOS sensor
- Vari-focal auto-iris lens
- Indoor/outdoor operation
- Built-in IR illuminators and removable IR-cut filter
- 24-hour, day/night surveillance
- Weather-proof housing
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and MJPEG streams
- RS-485 interface fro scanners and pan/tilts
- Digital I/O for external sensor and alarm
- Bundled 16-channel recording software